Step One: Citing sources in noodletools
- Open up noodletools and create project: "infographics"
- Click on "new source" and depending on source:
- "Print or in-hand" --> "Book"
- Where it says ISBN: type in the ISBN of the book using no dashes between the numbers.
- Click on search and then the selected book.
- Then click import selected source and save
- Global Issues in Context
- Original Content in database
- Quick cite: copy and paste a citation--> save
To export your citations:
Find the "Print/Export" drop down button on the homepage of your project.
Click either "print/export to word" or "print/export to docs".