1. Use the resource list on Destiny to find some books that interest you. The list is titled RO Project - CP.
2. As you search, you can add books to your list (which acts as a shopping cart!).
3. Narrow down your choices and go find the book in the library
4. Check out your book and start reading!
5. Make a NoodleTools Project and cite your book in there.
Easy way to "quick cite" using ISBN number on Noodle Tools:
1. Using the library databases, or the author's website, find 2 articles with biographical information about your author.
2. Save each article as a PDF
3. Create citations in your NoodleTools project for both articles.
4. Close read the article and take notes using the image underneath (Find information for at least 5 bubbles).
Think about these questions as you read and take notes:
How did the author's life experiences influence his/her purpose for writing - this book or in general?
Is the author's perspective influenced by events in his/her life?
Does the author use personal experience to get his/her point across in the text?
Do events in the author's life contribute to bias or propaganda in the work?
Is character development and outcome influenced by events in the author's own life?
Some things to take note of about your author when researching: (My advice to you): Use these as headings, start with researching these, then work your way back up to the questions in red.
1. Decide what theme or subject of your book you would like to focus on for this project.
2. Find 2 current news articles that relate to that theme/subject.
Current means between 2016-2019
Limit to full text articles
Searching for a phrase? Use quotation marks! Ex. "Concentration Camps" rather than Concentration Camps
Use more than one keyword for better results